7.19.2012

Puppy Love

Today it is ALLLLLLLL about pets!
July Photo of the Day takers will be posting about their cute little animals and Instagram will be blowing up. Most people probably think I post about Mr. Bendel a little TOO much but hey, he pretty much is my child and I love doing the puppy mom thing. I have had B for just over 2 years now and he just celebrated his 4th birthday this past April. A lot has happened in 2 years but let's face it a lot has happened this year too. He won Pet of the Month is 153 votes, is a big 4 year old, we celebrated our 2 year anniversary, he has flown on 6 planes, taught a few new puppies how to play and managed to move his bed across my apartment and clean up his toys on his own. If he could talk in between his naps he would probably tell you it is all just in a day's work. Mr. B is adorable as ever and can even push me into running that 5th mile these days.






xo

No comments:

Post a Comment