5.10.2012

Hello World!

Is anybody out there?
Seems to be a fitting question. After a few years of starting to blog, taking breaks, switching sites, etc. Freckles and the Golden Goose (FGG) is back on Blogger and back in full-swing. I am making a pact and crossing my fingers that I keep up with this once and for all. 

FGG started back when I was in college (I will spare you the long story about how we came up with the name), I had moved from New York to Dallas and wanted to have a place to post all my thoughts, feelings, and obsessions. 

Here is a little about me:
A Northeastern raised, Southern values, handwritten thank-you note type of girl started FGG back at the beginning of college. After another facelift and loads of time off from the blog world, this world traveler, dog lover, avid baseball fan, foodie, planner, mountain obsessed brunette is back posting about well… just about everything. With a deep love for entertaining, the occasional shopping trip, fresh flowers, music, snail mail, monograms, to-do lists, photography, a great night out, a good pen, abbreviations, and of course fashion. She believes everything can be signed "xo" and is a true Texan at heart. Everything has a classy & sophisticated twist and knows you are never too good to do the ordinary things in life. 


Enjoy & check back often :)
 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment