5.24.2012

In anticipation...

As this is a short week (and I could not be happier) I am looking forward to a few things when I get back to the Northeast tomorrow. It has been awhile now since I have been home but I am anxiously awaiting seeing my mom, running around the city, taking my grandpa to lunch at Seawanhaka and seeing my adorable little cousin and aunt! 
There are too many things I always want to do during a way too short period of time home. Since it is a long weekend I can get a little more than usual done but I know it will be a whirlwind when I touch down at Newark Airport tomorrow night and I will be deadbeat tired on the flight back Monday :) [yes, I CAN smile about that]

 First, I get to see my mama! Dad will be traveling for work which is a bummer :( Friday late-night sushi with Otai, my all time favorite sushi chef from growing up. Apparently he is as excited to see me! 
Novikoff Wedding 2010

Dad and Me SCYC, Summer 2011
Can't wait for the EARLY morning train ride into NYC to shop and eat... Mother-Daughter time :)
NJ Transit- Penn Station, Summer 2011
Some of my favorites: Le Pain Quotidian, Rissoteria, Dylan's Candy Bar, Bergdorfs, Bloomingdales, Barney's, Saks, Laudree, Baby Cakes NYC... I could really list places for days but this trip there is a "must purchase when home" list... we will see which of these and others make the final cut! 

I am ending the weekend with a trip to Oyster Bay to have lunch at the yacht club with my aunt, cousin and grandfather. It is truly one of my favorite places and I'm looking forward to spending more time with family.
SMU Graduation, May 2010
AND little H!
looking forward to some race committee southsides after lunch looking out at the LI sound ;)


Mr. B will be staying home this trip, I'll miss him but he will have tons of time to play with his friends

Have a great weekend everyone! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment