5.22.2012

It's PACKING time!

I know very few people who actually enjoy packing for a trip. I seem to love it but at the same time guilty of making lists for days. I never know what I will actually want to wear but refuse to pack more than I will need. 

Here are some of my go-to lists from other bloggers:

In my carry on I always have these Top 10 things:
1. iPad (apple.com) - loaded with a good book(s), TV series/movies
2. Latest fashion mags 
3. iPhone charger & noise cancelling headphones (just purchase a Mophie case- I never travel without one now)
4. Snacks of some sort (gluten free= never rely on airport food)
[my latest favorites: dry roasted almonds, kale chips, something sweet that won't melt, cut up fruits and veggies]
5. Sweater because the airplane is always freezing! 
6. Scarf [always in a fun print] 
7. Emergency makeup pallet (ie. this one from Trish)  
8. Dog treats for Mr. Bendel (these from Cloudstar)
9. Makeup Wipes and Jack Black Chapstick
10. My LV notebook that is always in my purse... never know when you will need to jot something down! 

What are your favorite essentials?
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment