9.17.2012

Birthday Celebration

What a weekend! I got to celebrate my birthday (a week early) with some great friends. Definitely one of the best celebrations I have had and one for the record books- lots of crazy moments and definitely a ton of memories to come from the evening.
We had dinner at Nobu Dallas following the cocktail kick off at my apartment, they seated us in the courtyard under candlelight and I was so happy that the rain held off :)  Dad sent cheese for everyone as little favors and we all had personalized conversation starter chopsticks. Yuka, my favorite person at Nobu, made a special menu for the evening and I am really bummed I do not have a copy or a photo of it. #sadday The group for dinner was great and it was a lot of fun mixing my groups of friends together.
Here is a snapshot of most of the group, raccoon eyes and all! 

Singing karaoke was the next highlight of the night... if only I could ever decide on a song to sing. I semi sang but I know I am not off the hook with my friends. We all tried out the new Kung Fu Saloon and it was fun to sing in a private karaoke room and then head out to the bar to play arcade games and dance to the great music. 




The party lasted until the wee hours of the next morning... some late night swimming, more champagne, music and good company. It was by far one of the best nights with the best people. Wish I could celebrate like that every weekend! So thankful for each and every one of you. 

Here are some other great shots from the night... as I said, wish I took more!






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment