9.05.2012

Moving Day

Today is Moving Day!
We are moving... unexpectedly but I am excited for a new adventure (on another floor and down the hall a bit) and space! Mr. B is on a little few day hiatus after returning from the ranch and will come home to a new home tomorrow night. For now he is at the Disney World for Dogs and I am sure he is loving every second of it. I will post more pictures when I am all settled... but here is to a few days of my own hiatus from work and the world while I set up shop somewhere new. Don't worry, I will be taking a break for FNO as well tomorrow night and cannot wait to celebrate a good friend/older sister's upcoming birthday this week as well. It is a busy time and I get to have my parents in town for a few days as well :) #happygirl

Enjoy your week blog world! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment