10.17.2012

New Beginnings

Times are changing. No, not like the clocks although those will be too in a week or so. Not the seasons either but it is true... Dallas is getting colder and more like Fall. The time I am talking about is not the hour in the day or days of the weeks in the month but the next chapter in my life. 

I was recently approached with a new direction to take my life and my professional career and I think after much deliberation and weighing different opportunities, I have chosen a path that shall give me the chance to grow and learn in an ever changing, yet challenging environnent. As I finish up my last two weeks at SevenBar, I find myself looking back over my time here, thankful for the people I have met, for the experiences I have gone through- projects, mistakes, conferences, new industries and more. All of these have given me the opportunity to grow significantly and I believe God is ready to give me this next step in my life. 

As you all know, nothing worth having comes easy and I want a career and a life. I know I can have it, I just might have to work a little harder. This next step in my life is going to continue to hopefully take me down that path and I am excited at the possibilites! 


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment