10.22.2012

Zoo To Do 2012 Countdown

11 Days until the Zoo. My FAVORITE event of the year is almost here! Zoo to Do 2012 is around the corner and the theme this year is Vegas. Of course it will be another great evening with the animals and generous donors of our wonderful zoo. Last year I covered press for RSVP Calendar, you can check out my post from today for the upcoming event here. This year I will be attending with friends but will continue to spread the word about this great opportunity! Head over to http://www.dallaszootodo.com/ for more information and tickets. The event does sell out so make sure to grab them while you still can! If you cannot make the event, head over the zoo when you have a moment, check the place out and spend some time learning about other ways you can give back to this great place!

Y'all know where to find me on November 3rd, hope to see you there at the zoo! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment