10.08.2012

Weekend Recap

First, it was a whopping 38 degrees this morning walking Mr. B... tights and boots are back (not for long obviously since tomorrow it will be back to 80 degrees). And they wonder WHY everyone gets sick in Dallas this time of year...

As far as this weekend. It. Was. Fun. and relaxing all into one. Obviously I still wish the weekend was longer and I am envious of those who have today's holiday off but I am at work like a big girl getting everything done.

Friday was Miss Layla, aka Monkey's birthday. She is practically my niece and I absolutely adore her. She turned the BIG GIRL 2!  

On Saturday, I ran a whole bunch of errands, decorated for Halloween and went shopping with a girlfriend for a bit. I picked up a great new pair of boots that I LIVED in all weekend (pictured above) as well as an amazing candle from Nordstrom. Later that day I had a few friends over and then a whole group of us went out for dinner and then drinks. It was a fun Saturday night filled with old friends and new friends and REALLY cold weather.... I am seeing a pattern here.


Sunday went by quickly with more errands and then gala meetings all afternoon. Dinner consisted of Mambos and MiCo and amazing TexMex. Oh and a YANKEES win! Way to start the ALDS.
Looking forward to the start of another busy but exciting week. This afternoon I am headed to see Big Tex at the State Fair and I am overly excited for lots of fair food even though I don't eat the fried stuff...
Have a great week y'all! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment